Getting your arrangement photograph into the Virtual Exhibit
- Review this document outlining our policies and procedures for getting your arrangement into our virtual exhibit. Deadline for submissions to your sensei is December 1, 2020!
- Read these tips on photographing your arrangement in advance
- Here is a good way to create the perfect background for your photo.
- As a member wishing to enter the virtual exhibit, we recommend you contact your school sensei with your questions.
- You may also contact Sudie Minamyer and/or Catherine Ware for information on the exhibit.
We are in need of hostesses/docents for four hour shifts on each day from 9AM-5PM from Wednesday, Feb. 3 through Sunday, Feb. 6, 2021. We need a total of 10 docents. Please contact your school sensei to volunteer.
- Four from the Ikenobo school
- Four from the Sogetsu school
- Two from the Ohara school
We ask that you wear black pants and a Japanese looking top (if you have one) and your name tag (available from Cindy Barnowski).
- Refresh water in live arrangements in Kapnick Hall
- Replace any materials as needed in arrangements (materials will be stored in the same area where we have always stored our materials during live exhibits).
- Remove any arrangement that is not able to be adequately refreshed
- Answer questions about our chapter and membership
- Refer those interested in lessons to our website and/or a school sensei