This page is devoted to list everyone who has signed up to make an arrangement or to perform some other exhibit related task. The “sign up” sheets are as follows:
Hostessing – Chair Deb Messon-Vige
- List of those hostessing Friday, Feb. 7
- List of those hostessing Saturday, Feb. 8
- Hostess instructions and duties
Bringing an Arrangement
If your name is not on one of these lists, you will not have an “arrangement card” to identify your arrangement. If your name is misspelled, please contact Mercy Abrams.
- Sogetsu – if your name is not on this list and it should be, contact Sue Pigman or your sensei.
- Sogetsu arrangements are to be brought to the exhibit between 10:30 and 12:30 on Thursday, Feb. 6.
- Ikenobo – if your name is not on this list and it should be contact Stephanie English or Mary Melvin.
- Ikenobo arrangements are to be brought to the exhibit on Thursday Feb.6 between 8 and 10AM.
- Ohara – if your name is not on this list and it should be, contact Karou Sweet
- Ohara arrangements are to be done in place between 10AM and noon on Thursday, Feb. 6.
- Miniatures – if your name is not on this list and it should be, contact Kasia Petchel.
- All mini’s should be brought in no later than 10:30 and placed on a table in the exhibit area for photographing after all the full sized arrangements have been photographed.
Not a Naples Botanical Member and need a pass?
- If your name is not on this list contact Sue Pigman
- Your name/pass will be at the entry gate to the Garden.
Set Up and Take Down
- We need more helpers in this area. Take a look at this list and let Sue Pigman know if she can add your name.
Where/when to go to drop off your arrangement on Feb. 6
- Ikenobo 8-10AM – work room
- Sogetsu 10:30-12:30 – work room
- Ohara 10-noon – on Ohara exhibit tables
- Miniatures – in exhibit area on designated table before 10:30
- Click here for map of how to get to “back entry” to exhibit area