Oh the possibilities you will see and enjoy at our Preview Party. This is always a special evening, so invite your friends, neighbors, spouses and experience the beauty of friendship through flowers at this exclusive members and guests only preview party.
Thursday, Feb. 6-6:00-8:00PM
What a great way to spend entertain and introduce your friends to our exhibit by inviting them to attend the Preview Party. Kathleen Staudinger and Susan Pingleton have great plans for this years’ Preview Party.
This year we will have two ways to celebrate Japanese culture –
- Our beautiful arrangements
- A special koto performance by Mrs Hisako Klinsky.
- If you don’t know how beautiful and zen like koto music can be, listen to this YouTube video.
Attendance limited to 100 members and their guests. Make your reservations before it is too late.
- Please mark this event in your calendar
- Please reward our hard work with your attendance.
- Consider inviting some friends to join you.
At this invitation only event you will have the chance to preview our exhibit before it opens to the public the next morning. Below are two invitations that you may download and print or simply attach to an email. One is with the $30 price and one has no pricing.
Please note that our preview party invitations are waiting for the committee to decide on pricing for this event. These invitations are designed for you to attach to an email or print and give to your friends and invited guests. Just click on either the invitation with pricing or without pricing.