Big changes this year
- This event is on a Friday
- Our new venue is The Club at the Strand, 5840 Strand Boulevard, Naples
- The timing has changed too – check out this timetable
- Silent Auction and raffle begins at 10AM
- Demonstration begins at 11:30
Rehka Reddy, First Master in the Ohara School of Ikebana will be our guest demonstrator this year. Rehka has a very zen way of creating and demonstrating her favorite art form, Ohara Ikebana. Rehka comes to us from Hyderabad India. In addition, we have invited ceramic artist, Kimiko Ikeda, to display and sell her creative and beautiful containers and decorative pieces. Please see this page for pictures of her work. This event is open to the public and we encourage guests.
Friday, March 13, 2020 – The Club at the Strand. Click here for directions. The club is located between Livingston and I-75 off of Immokalee.
Make your reservation early
for better seating!
Send your check for $75 per person, sorry no cash, payable to I.I. #160, no later than March 5, 2020, along with your Registration form to Sudie Minamyer at her address which is listed on the registration form as well as in our membership directory on the members only page.
Members please see the pages below for additional information:
- Luncheon committee members
- Luncheon timetable
- Click here to see a list of members who are bringing a table arrangement
- Click here for a list of those who are bringing an arrangement for the silent auction
We have made it very easy for you to invite your friends. Below are two invitations for you to download and attach to an email or print out to invite anyone you would like to join your table for this special occasion. The picture on the left below is linked to the invitation with pricing and the picture on the right is linked to an invitation without prices. Your choice! Just click on the images below and the invite will appear. Save the invitation of your choice to your desktop and then attach it to an email or print and mail it to your guests.