Let’s get in the holiday spirit and see how Ikebana can easily become part of your holiday traditions.
Come and see these ladies demonstrate their respective school designs using a holiday theme!
- Ikenobo – Lee Ann Burr and Betty Magella
- Ohara – Kay Sweet
- Sensho Ikenobo – Margy Metzler
- Sogetsu – Carol Brocklesby
How to participate in the workshop:
- After the demonstration, Martha Dykman will lead a workshop on how to create a centerpiece with Christmas ornaments.
- Members and guests wishing to take part in the workshop must register in advance by contacting Martha Dykman no later than Nov. 25. The workshop is limited to 12 participants and the workshop fee is $10. You will be notified of what to bring when you sign up.
- Those bringing our hospitality items are listed here.
- If it is your turn to bring an arrangement to the meeting, your name is on this list.
- It is not too late to register and pay for you and your guests to attend our March 13 luncheon. Click here to print the registration form and bring it to the meeting.
VISITORS AND GUESTS
We meet at the Naples Botanical Garden in the Buehler Auditorium in the FGCU Research Center from 9:30-11:30AM. Our programs start with a small social period followed by a short business meeting and then our monthly program which often incorporates a workshop open to anyone who makes a prior reservation to take the workshop.
- 9:30AM – Friendship through Flowers social period
- 10:00AM – Business meeting
- 10:30-11:30 – Program
You do not have to be a member of the Naples Botanical Garden or pay an entrance fee to attend our meetings, however, you do have to pay a Garden entry fee to see our exhibit held in February. There is no additional fee to see our exhibit.
Please check out our monthly programs and experience the joy of ikebana and friendship through flowers.
If you are not a member of our chapter, but wish to attend any of our programs or events, please let us know you are coming by sending an email to email@example.com. You are welcome to attend any two of our monthly meetings as our guest. Interested in joining? Click here for an application. In addition our annual exhibit and March luncheon are open to the public. The exhibit is free, but you do have to pay an entry fee to the Naples Botanical Garden. The luncheon requires advance reservations and payment.
Click here for directions (The Kapnick Center address is 4940 Bayshore Drive, Naples FL 34112.) or on the icon below for information on the Naples Botanical Garden
Naples Botanical Garden website