There will be a demonstration on making gift cards using art materials and Japanese paper.
To register for this workshop:
- Contact Martha Dykman and make a reservation prior to April 28.
- The workshop is limited to 12 participants and the fee is $15 payable at the meeting.
- Bring good scissors that will cut paper and a glue stick or double stick tape and a ruler.
- Those bringing our hospitality items are listed here.
- If it is your turn to bring an arrangement to the meeting, your name is on this list.
VISITORS AND GUESTS
We meet at the Naples Botanical Garden in the Buehler Auditorium in the FGCU Research Center from 9:30-11:30AM. Our programs start with a small social period followed by a short business meeting and then our monthly program which often incorporates a workshop open to anyone who makes a prior reservation to take the workshop.
- 9:30AM – Friendship through Flowers social period
- 10:00AM – Business meeting
- 10:30-11:30 – Program
You do not have to be a member of the Naples Botanical Garden or pay an entrance fee to attend our meetings.
Please check out our monthly programs and experience the joy of ikebana and friendship through flowers.
If you are not a member of our chapter, but wish to attend any of our programs or events, please let us know you are coming by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You are welcome to attend any two of our monthly meetings as our guest. Interested in joining? Click here for an application.
Click here for directions (The Kapnick Center address is 4940 Bayshore Drive, Naples FL 34112.) or on the icon below for information on the Naples Botanical Garden